Preventative and Medical Nutrition Therapy
One You Nutrition registered dietitian nutritionists are in-network providers with the following insurance companies.
Highmark - Independence Blue Cross - United Healthcare - Cigna - Amerihealth
Eating right can seem like a real challenge, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are some benefits of working with a registered dietitian nutritionist to meet your goals.
- Provided preventative and disease specific nutrition counseling as a medical benefit through many medical insurance plans.
- Eating and exercise plans that considers individual food preferences, level of physical activity and lifestyle to help establish preventative health goals.
- An eating plan that helps you manage chronic diseases.
- A thorough review of current diet and eating habits.
- Personalized nutrition plan with diet advice tailored for you.